Sue is one of those rare souls that makes you feel like you’re talking to an old friend, even when meeting for the first time. She is very warm and inviting, and within an hour of talking, you feel fresh energy breathing into your life. She is inspiring in the truest sense of the word. With deep compassion and commitment to transmuting the content of our lives into love and more love, she brings you closer to your truest essence. Because of the intricate interdependence of existence, I believe the heavens, the earth, and other beings suffer when we don’t share our innate gifts to the world. Sue’s gift is to help us find and breathe life into our own gifts, a job I had once thought reserved for angels. Not only did she help me find clarity and connection with my heart’s desires, but also unexpectedly, and perhaps, more importantly, provided the permission to be . . . truly me.
– Paul Johnson, Owner, Wildish Botanicals, IG@wildishbotanicalspdx [Portland, OR]
Endings . . . Beginnings . . . So many things are shifting these days.
What about you?
- How are you dealing with the changes?
- Are you reassessing who you are, what you value, what you want to do?
- If we went back to “normal,” would you want to, would it even be possible?
We have some incredible opportunities available if we are open to them. Maybe you realized you love working from home, or your job ended, and you concluded, “Wow. That was a relief.” Perhaps, you embraced having more time with your family.
It seems more important than ever to engage in things that bring you joy and are fulfilling too. It’s a great time to venture down a new path, to do things differently.
Let Sue provide a fresh perspective, help ignite your fire, and get the transformation underway.
- Discover what you really want to do and walk away energized and excited about the possibilities.
- See all the options available, so you can move forward with a renewed sense of purpose.
- Get clarity on what’s realistic for you to do now and what’s further down the road.
A natural intuitive, Sue possesses a diverse, practical, and successful background in business and communications. She provides keen insights based on asking, listening, and understanding, often helping clients put confusing thoughts and feelings into words.
Want to come alive in words?
Check out Clear Expression to see how Sue might help get the “word out” about you or your venture, more effectively and passionately, especially on paper.
May love, joy, and peace fill your heart.
Send an e-mail